Monday, March 25, 2013

Attention all TB Owners - Sign up for T.I.P. Awards






The inaugural season of the Thoroughbred Incentive Program (T.I.P.) was a huge success in 2012 and we were very happy to have both our recognized events be a part of this program that recognizes TB's as sport horses.

I was a little worried that our events wouldn't be selected again this year as so many show are now getting on board with T.I.P.  We are pleased to announce that both Winona & Stone Gate Farm Horse Trials have been selected as T.I.P. competitions. T.I.P. will be awarding a prizes and cash to the best placing TB in ALL divisions including the the Starter division.

You horse doesn't have to be an OTTB but in order to participate in T.I.P. classes and awards ALL horses must include a T.I.P. card.  This is new in 2013 and it will streamline the entire entry process.  I just registered 3 horses and it was quick and easy.

You can apply for a T.I.P. number here.

Be sure to check out their Facebook page

Make sure to include a copy of your horse's T.I.P. card with your entries.

Jackie


No comments:

Post a Comment